cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Fix on Tracking?

pdhanneman
Protege
Im a CV1 owner and just received the Quest and S today.  Good job on both, Oculus.  I'm super happy except for that one issue everyone is complaining about, the tracking.  Nothing worse than fighting in Asgards Wrath only to find you keep losing your sword in battle because of tracking.  Has anyone found a solution?
i7-8700K 3.7GHz Processor | Deepcool CAPTAIN 360EX WHITE RGB Liquid Cooler | ROG MAXIMUS X FORMULA Motherboard | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB  DDR4-3200 Memory | FireCuda 2TB 7200RPM Hybrid HD | Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM HD | Barracuda 4TB 7200RPM HD | WD Black PCIe 256GB M.2-2280 SSD | GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Video Card | Thermaltake - The Tower 900 Snow Edition Full Tower Case | EVGA SuperNOVA G2 1000W Power Supply | Two Divorces | One Bad Ass Credit Card Bill
1 REPLY 1

xondk
Explorer
I've had this issue since 1.41 came out, and no way to rollback.
It loses its position and goes 3 dof, and tries to guess where the controller is, despite me looking at it waving it in front of my head, it takes quite some seconds before it figures out the controller is right in front of it.