cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling all Sculptors

I've been spending a lot of time in Medium lately, trying to add some statues to my project. I've been putting off this part of the project because I'm just not a good sculptor. So here are my efforts.... am in the middle of the main and it's taking ages. I really envy some of the speed sculptors out there.

Test1.jpg

Speaking of sculptors out there, we used to have a lot of skilled members out there.... where are you? still creating? would love to see what you're working on and maybe get some tips.

11 REPLIES 11

nalex66
MVP
MVP

They did say they would keep it free for people who already owned it, but Adobe has pushed pretty hard in recent years to get everyone onto paid subscriptions for their software. I’ve had more than one Adobe software suite at work that was discontinued in favour of “pay forever” versions.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Pixie40
Expert Trustee

There's a reason I don't use Adobe beyond the free PDF reader. Pay $60 for the program then have to keep paying every month (or once a year)? No thanks. It's also why I have avoided even considering Norton Antivirus. You buy the program at full price, then they demand (or at least use to demand) $45 a month in order to get virus definition updates. That price may have gone up since then.

Lo, a quest! I seek the threads of my future in the seeds of the past.