cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get KolorEyes to work with 360 vids? What do I use?

RedRizla
Level 15
What do you use to play 360 videos? I cant get KolorEyes to work anymore and it was the best for getting any 360 videos to work. I tried Virtual Desktop, but for some reason it won't play all 360 vids. What do you use or is there a way to get KolorEyes working?
16 REPLIES 16

christopherbarn
Level 5
I use http://www.whirligig.xyz/ . There's a version on Steam or a free version on the website.

RedRizla
Level 15
Great I'll check it out. Hopefully I can get it to work. Thanks!

RedRizla
Level 15
Just purchased it, but where are you supposed to put your 360 vids? All I see is a setup screen? Thanks!

RedRizla
Level 15
Looks great if only I knew where to put the 360 videos I want to watch. Does tell me where to put them because I have no clue. Anyone know where to put them?

RedRizla
Level 15
Still looking for the folder to drop these files into. I can't find it anywhere LoL. Think that should be the first instructions you see.

RedRizla
Level 15
Just found something that says: "Simply drop files into the production/media folder." Great, but where is this folder?

christopherbarn
Level 5
Create a folder then navigate to it.

RedRizla
Level 15
Can I name the folder anything? And how do I navigate to it? There are no options to navigate in the setup that I can see? Save the folder to where? Is there any instructions to this because it's useless without them? Thanks!

christopherbarn
Level 5
Yes. Name it what you want, have multiple folders, etc. You navigate by hitting the button left of the X button, then naviogagte with the d-pad.