cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearing out boxes to make way for the Quest3

Oculus / Meta collectionOculus / Meta collection

These are all at work. Wish I'd brought in my QuestPro box from home to complete the family portrait 😁

6 REPLIES 6

AliceinVRworld
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Wow! You have so many boxes!! So excited for the new Quest!!

We are all mad here.

Nice collection! kind of wish I’d bought the DK1, I was a little slow getting onboard.

13700K, RTX 4070 Ti, Asus ROG Strix Z790-A Gaming, Corsair H150i Capellix, 64GB Corsair Vengence DDR5, Corsair 5000D Airflow, 4TB Samsung 870 , 2TB Samsung 990 Pro x 2, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, Quest, 2, 3, Pro

nalex66
MVP
MVP

I’ve got a similar pile of boxes in my office—minus the DK1 and Rift S, plus several extra controllers, facial interfaces, Rift sensor, and head straps.

I’ve been thinking that it’s time to take down my CV1 tracking cameras from my walls and box up my Rift, and move all of my retired headsets to the basement.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

J40NYR
MVP
MVP

Nice collection! I just bought a DK1 and DK2, I was following the hype back in the day but I didn't have a PC at the time. Thought they would be quite a cool thing to own

Quest 2, Quest 3, PCVR, Meta Wayfarer

kojack
MVP
MVP

I still have all the boxes, but they are up in cupboards and places. I've got to keep the headsets nearby though. 🙂

5D3_7605.jpg

Order of receiving them is left to right, back to front.

Vuzix Wrap 1200VR, Oculus DK1, Oculus DK2 (with leap motion mount), Oculus Rift CV1 (with leap motion mount), Oculus Go, Samsung GearVR (Note 7 edition), Oculus Rift-S, Oculus Quest 1, HP Reverb G2, TiltFive (augmented reality). Bottom right corner ready for Quest 3.

(Well, that's my bed, I'm not leaving them there for 2 weeks. It's just figurative)

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

kojack
MVP
MVP

Yes, the sunglasses thing in the top left is a VR headset. I got the Vuzix Wrap 1200VR in 2011. It has dual 852 x 480 screens, 35 degree diagonal FOV, per eye diopter slider, per eye ipd slider, 3DOF IMU tracking and battery powered mobile use when plugged into a phone. It can also be connected to any video source (like dvd player) and show a flat version.

It's also utter crap, very uncomfortable (most of the weight is supported by your nose) and almost made me ignore the first Oculus Rift because I thought VR sucked.

It's really small though.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2