cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dash unlockable items

Duncan_Disorder
Protege
I want a list of the unlockable items, but damned if I can find one.

As well, after what seemed to be an eternity, I was blessed with new boxes yesterday. Yay! A new item. A painting. Yet another new boringly, ridiculous painting appeared. Twice. Yes, twice. Two boxes in a frikkin row! Same item! Scandalous. As always, when the cybergawds deem me worthy and bestow gifts upon thee, I close my eyes when I drop my magical gift box. It certainly adds a tingle to the drama and pathos. When I open my eyes, I'm either overjoyed or I sigh and say, "That! Again!"

Here's a thought; let us decide if we want to accept or reject items. If you reject an item, it presents you with a new choice. Who the frig wants multiples of an item, furniture, painting or whatever that will never get used? Hands? 

At least I got the little fairy dude in the tree. He's so cute. I hate cute. Thankfully, I love tormenting cute. 

Anyway, yes, I have Googled, gargled and sacrificed the obligatory goat trying to find a list of unlockables. Nothing. Nada. Alas, it appears my simple question is yet another example of ddd4DD (devs denying data for Duncan Disorderly). This is perturbing. Why the big secret? WTF?!

Like I said at the start; all I want is a list of the unlockable items. Why doth thou torture thee thusly Oculus? 

EDIT: frikkin typos.
101 REPLIES 101

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've got a few blue ones. Not seen any purple yet though.

Duncan_Disorder
Protege
Man! I love Tahiti! Just got back yesterday. 

I had this list of items I've gotten so far drawn up before I left, but my Rift updated and screwed up my system. Lost the bloody list. No, I didn't save. Yes! I know I should! Anyway, I drew up a new list, with a brief description for each item. 

DISCLAIMER: Descriptions may or may not be accurate. So, if you break something or die, don't come crying to me because you're an idiot. 

I did not include paintings. They bore me and I have too many.

Archer Mini - The world's greatest spy, in bite sized pieces.
Archery Target - Any pleb.
Astral Ribbon - When you want something a bit fancier than a cosmic string.
Battle Map Table - No, you can't play Battleship on it. Stop asking stupid questions!
Blaster - Used to shoot plebs. See, Archery Target.
Boomerang - Does anyone know a Boomer? Well. He rang. He wants you to call him.
Brain Bush - The fabled member of the Bush (Ex Presidents) family with a brain. 
Bullseye! - Stupid polaroid snap. More like Bull5**t!
Cactus Bulb - Worst light bulbs ever! Go on. Try screwing one in without getting pricked. I dare you!
CAN YOU HEAR ME? Stupid polaroid snap. This concludes the hearing test portion of the list.
Carpenter's Chair - A chair made specifically for listening to 70's pop sensation. Spoiler alert, she dies and he's gay.
Carpenter's Sofa - A sofa made specifically for trying to come to terms with the fact that you listen to the music of the Carpenters and even bought a frikkin chair for it!.
Circuit Board - Hell. I'm bored too.
Column Table - Is it a column? Is it a table? Who knows with this wacky addition, designed to drive you insane. Literally.
Commoner's Bow - What a pleb does in my presence. Like a curtsey.
Commoner's Sword - Pleb vernacular or slang for their peni5. Honestly. So common.
Ember Plant - I think this sort of plant is grown in Jamaica and smoked in one of those funny cigarettes. You know which funny cigarettes I mean and I don't mean funny, ha ha. 
Fairy House - Elton John's beachfront summer residence. Don't look at me. HE named it. 
Fire Blossom - A bit late. Blossom was cancelled years ago. She currently plays Amy Farrah Fowler in The Big Bang Theory. So, fire Farrah Fowler.
Fungus Tree - Is it a tree? Is it fungus? It's the column table shenanigans all over again!
Giffle Statue - It's a statue of a giffle. Obviously. What is a giffle? Find out yourself. What am I? Your frikkin secretary?
Griffin Gargoyle - Meg.
High-tech Fan - A fanboy with an abundance of gadgets.
Hunter & Horse - Remember, you can eat the horse if don't catch anything. 
Knight Mini - A classic little car driven by a knight.
Large Column - We asked 100 women which column they prefer. All 100 said they prefer a large one. Typical.
Lion Bow - A tie a lion wears with his little suit.
Mace Soldier Mini - Mace Windu's little stormtrooper brother. He's hardly mentioned in the films.
Miniature Catapult - An adult toy for your pet cat. For the love of Jove, DO NOT buy one for your cat!
Moon Flower - A genuine hippy from the 60's. Peace man!
Neon Sign - A way to communicate for hearing impaired neons.
Noble Armour - In other words, not meant for plebs. 
Octagonal Marble Table - Perfect for making pentagrams, conducting dark rituals or summoning the Dark Lord himself. Fun for the family!
Ornate Chair, Corner Worktop, Long Shelf, Sofa, Square Shelf, Table. The Oornate range of crappy furniture from IKEA.
Pedestal - The thing everybody raises me onto. Don't know why. I already know I'm superior. 
Planter Marble, Planter Wood. Probably used by Jamaicans to grow their ember plants.
Poly, Bunny, Fox, Moose - Poly want a cracker? Does this mean I'm a cracker enabler to a parrot?
Product Box - It's the box the "product" comes in.
Purple Space Plant - Little known fact: Purple space is actually violet.
Putting Green - I think it's Jamaican slang for rolling a funny cigarette. As in: "We be puttin green in da skin maan." Those wacky Jamaicans!
Retro Monitor - Retro stuff is so in the past.
Robot Arm - Remember that episode of Big Bang Theory? Howard had a robot arm? This is exactly the same.
Robot Head - OMFG! There is NO way I'm explaining that one!
Royal Armour - Finally! Armour made specifically for us. Us, meaning me. 
Rubber Duck - For all you kinky ducks out there.
Rug Noble - One stands upon one's rug of the noble when we wear our armour.
Space Cactus, Chair, Shelf Long, Shelf Square, Sofa, Succulent, Table, Worktop Corner, Worktop Long, Worktop Square. The Space range of items that take up too much space.
Spider Tank - You heard of a fish tank? Yes? Well, this is nothing like that. This is an armoured tank used by a certain superhero. Can you guess who? If you guessed Batman, you're an idiot. In fact, it was made for Robin, the boy we wonder about. Robins like to eat spiders. Obviously.
T. Rex Head - Not with all those teeth. No frikkin way!
T. Rex Skull - Genuine virtual fossil.
Talon Sconce - I think that's a curse word in Welsh. Best to move on.  
Toy Rocket - It's not rocket science. By the way, be wary when saying that. This one time, I said it and wouldn't you know, it WAS rocket science. Red was my face, I can tell you.
Tyrannosaurus Rex - Some say Rex is better than sex. Well. Idiots say it. I don't say it. I'm just a messenger here. REX TIP: Hang a fungus plant upside down on the tail end of your rex. What a pair!
Uber Duck - Travelling light? Uber has added ducks to their fleet of transport options. They even have a slogan. "Don't be a dumb f**k. Choose Uber Duck!"
Weapons Rack - As in: "Did you check out the rack on that weapon? Man! I'd love a shot at that, if you know what I mean." If you don't know what I mean... yes, you're an idiot.
Wibwom Statue - Wibwom spelt backwards is, mowbiw. Co-incidence?
Zoie Statue - OMFG, I am not thinking of another one! Did you see how desperate I was on the last one? Wibwom spelt backwards?! WTF does that even mean?!

Thank the baby cheese wiz that's over with!