cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dash unlockable items

Duncan_Disorder
Protege
I want a list of the unlockable items, but damned if I can find one.

As well, after what seemed to be an eternity, I was blessed with new boxes yesterday. Yay! A new item. A painting. Yet another new boringly, ridiculous painting appeared. Twice. Yes, twice. Two boxes in a frikkin row! Same item! Scandalous. As always, when the cybergawds deem me worthy and bestow gifts upon thee, I close my eyes when I drop my magical gift box. It certainly adds a tingle to the drama and pathos. When I open my eyes, I'm either overjoyed or I sigh and say, "That! Again!"

Here's a thought; let us decide if we want to accept or reject items. If you reject an item, it presents you with a new choice. Who the frig wants multiples of an item, furniture, painting or whatever that will never get used? Hands? 

At least I got the little fairy dude in the tree. He's so cute. I hate cute. Thankfully, I love tormenting cute. 

Anyway, yes, I have Googled, gargled and sacrificed the obligatory goat trying to find a list of unlockables. Nothing. Nada. Alas, it appears my simple question is yet another example of ddd4DD (devs denying data for Duncan Disorderly). This is perturbing. Why the big secret? WTF?!

Like I said at the start; all I want is a list of the unlockable items. Why doth thou torture thee thusly Oculus? 

EDIT: frikkin typos.
101 REPLIES 101

Richooal
Consultant
I have a list. (no, you can't see it)
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

Duncan_Disorder
Protege

Richooal said:

BAH! Humbug! I don't want your list. It probably smells of pleb. 

Aaaaaanyway, I may delete this thread. Since posting, I discovered the section devoted to Oculus Dash suggestions. You watch, people are going to love my idea and vote the hell out of it! I'll be hailed a hero and banquets will be held in my honour. Royalty will award me with metals, in recognition of my magnificence. We will be given a royal title when the Queen of frikkin England bestows a peerage upon me. Duke Duncan Disorderly. You will rue the day you crossed me, pleb. 

Hugz!

LZoltowski
Champion

Richooal said:

BAH! Humbug! I don't want your list. It probably smells of pleb. 

Aaaaaanyway, I may delete this thread. Since posting, I discovered the section devoted to Oculus Dash suggestions. You watch, people are going to love my idea and vote the hell out of it! I'll be hailed a hero and banquets will be held in my honour. Royalty will award me with metals, in recognition of my magnificence. We will be given a royal title when the Queen of frikkin England bestows a peerage upon me. Duke Duncan Disorderly. You will rue the day you crossed me, pleb. 

Hugz!

Ure funny.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
qrjl46zf0cnx.png
WAAAGH!

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I finally got some of the items I've been wanting--unlocked the RC blimp last night, as well as the T-Rex skull. I'd love to get the full-sized T-Rex.

I did get a cool little polygon dragon that flies around my home.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

DTH
Heroic Explorer

Morgrum said:

qrjl46zf0cnx.png

give us a hint  on where to look 

LZoltowski
Champion

nalex66 said:

I finally got some of the items I've been wanting--unlocked the RC blimp last night, as well as the T-Rex skull. I'd love to get the full-sized T-Rex.

I did get a cool little polygon dragon that flies around my home.

I got the T-Rex few days ago, made it a centrepiece in my space-themed home, that is also half a space station arboretum. Im going for a science lab kinda feel. 
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
I just thought the pic was funny because of the Destiny I wont tell you crap guy.
I still do not know where the hell my boomarang went.
I got the Trex skull last week but I donot have the blimp yet.
WAAAGH!

Richooal
Consultant

DTH said:

give us a hint  on where to look 

I always start with the internet, after that I just don't know where to look.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.