cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead Secret is getting a sequel!

Calmfixup
Heroic Explorer
https://www.roadtovr.com/dead-secret-getting-sequel-coming-later-year/

Anyone else stoked for this? I loved Dead Secret - it was one of those titles that I bought a few months back on sale and fell in love with. I played the entire thing in 2 sittings just because I was riveted. Great use of suspense and atmosphere instead of jump scares. 

If you haven't played it and feel like laying your Touch controllers down for a bit I'd definitely recommend a playthrough!

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I saw news of this earlier. The first time I got killed freaked the ever living shite out of me lol

I'm going to be all over the sequel.

cybereality
Grand Champion
This was one of my favorite games early on, would love a sequel. 
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
This is an automatic purchase. Love it!

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I bought Dead Secret in one of the sales last year. I guess I'm going to have to get around to playing it soon. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

nalex66 said:

I bought Dead Secret in one of the sales last year. I guess I'm going to have to get around to playing it soon. 

Do it!

I've beaten it start to finish, twice. I'm going for a third before the sequel is released.

Comic_Book_Guy
Superstar
I loved Dead Secret, except for holding perfectly still so as not to misalign my self from my in game body. They should redesign that....gameplay.

cybereality
Grand Champion
I did not hold still, though I would have to recenter periodically, wasn't a huge issue.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

BrokenSymmetry
Heroic Explorer
It's sleeping in my library. Will surely try it out when I can. But right now I am busy trying out titles that I bought on steam recently, deciding on whether I need to get refund for any of them.

Pablito
Heroic Explorer
Dead Secret was and still is a delight to play.  I read the article and did not see any claim that it would be realed for Oculus.  Did I miss something?