cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Target Ship date notification makes it! USA

OccUpied
Expert Protege
Hi All.. like many of of you I've been waiting for my rift. I was an 8 min pre-order in Jan. ( damn it's May already?) My updated shipping date was May 2 to May 12. I got my "Order is processing for shipping" email last night May 10. Wheeww.. that was close.. anyhow now hoping the rift doesn't have any defects..I hear it's ground shipping.. eek..hope the drivers are gentle with the boxes..,, Now just waiting for the tracking number..
14 REPLIES 14

GenetixStudio
Superstar
Congrats - good to know they are still hitting the new delayed estimates. Good luck, hoping your Rift shows up without a scratch. I'll probably share the same kind of post if mine falls into the 5/23-6/2 window i've been given.

water_
Adventurer
I'm a 5/9-5/19 estimate and I just got the processing email on the 10th as well. Anyone know how long until it actually ships?

Brian123
Explorer
Glad to hear your order is finally going through.

I can't recall the exact minute my order was completed, but my preorder confirmation email was 8 minutes.

Ship estimate was also 5/2 - 5/12. Received an order processing email 5/6, Friday. Then 5/9, Monday, a shipped/invoice email. Shipped UPS ground to California, arriving Friday the 13th. Signature is required, so I may take the day off.

water_
Adventurer
Where did it ship from Brian? Thanks.

Brian123
Explorer
It departed from Louisville, KY, US. Package is also 14.1lbs

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yes, processing should only take a few days. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

GenetixStudio
Superstar
So awesome - congrats to everyone getting their processing notifications. It seems like things are flowing good. The day's are sure going slow now, but the Rift is closer then ever. Very excited for everyone getting theirs!!

Roming22
Adventurer
Happy to have my order processed.

Since we need to complain until we are lost in the VR worlds: it kinda sucks about the ground shipping...

OccUpied
Expert Protege
Yes.. excited to finally hop in FSX and other flight sims..and try out the demos