cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook vs Microsoft

Steve3D
Honored Guest
Facebook buying Oculus Rift is a great news....VR and the Rift futur is now garantied.

I always knew that a big powerful player would buy Oculus VR BUT i was convinced that Microsoft would have been the one that buy the Rift.

Microsoft is in the PC and console market. ...buying the Rift would have been a very smart move. ...Microsoft is very stupid. ..

The Good news is we will soon have awesome Virtual Reality. ..!
3 REPLIES 3

Steve3D
Honored Guest
Microsoft anounced they are interested about VR and they must because Sony is in the race so why......Microsoft didn't made an Offert to buy Oculus VR......

Thoth_The3x
Explorer
I'm fine with the Facebook news, but I don't know that a Microsoft buyout would have been that terrible.

With the Xbox for example, they had no experience making gaming systems, so they hired a new branch that DID to make it. And let them do their own thing.

Steve3D
Honored Guest
"spire8989" wrote:
I'm fine with the Facebook news, but I don't know that a Microsoft buyout would have been that terrible.

With the Xbox for example, they had no experience making gaming systems, so they hired a new branch that DID to make it. And let them do their own thing.

Microsoft lost a Great oportunity....a deal between Oculus and Microsoft would have been a success on Xbox One and PC