cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Fallout 4 RELEASE DATE 11/10/15

VizionVR
Level 8
As if E3 won't be exciting enough, professional speculists seems to think that Bethesda plans to unleash their newest post-apocalyptic hell spawn. Fallout 4, upon the Earth during the 3 day expo and that a demo will be made available for those who know how to find it.
It's also been "reported" that the locale for this franchise's 4th major installment will be none other than Beantown, U.S.A. Let's hope the Feral Ghouls don't run around shouting "Wicked Pissah" every 3 minutes. πŸ˜„

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/fallo ... ailer.html
Not a Rift fanboi. Not a Vive fanboi. I'm a VR fanboi. Get it straight.
18 REPLIES 18

snappahead
Level 5
I adore Fallout and will be all over it when it comes out, but I doubt any vr version will get released and I'm not interested in using drivers. I'm a snob I guess. Only want native vr experiences. Fallout would be number one on my wish list of franchises to go vr though. Sigh.
i7 3820 16 gigs of Ram GTX 780ti

VizionVR
Level 8
"Snappahead" wrote:
I adore Fallout and will be all over it when it comes out, but I doubt any vr version will get released and I'm not interested in using drivers. I'm a snob I guess. Only want native vr experiences. Fallout would be number one on my wish list of franchises to go vr though. Sigh.

I agree completely about native support. I haven't played GTA V in VR because I support native VR, not third party mods or ports. And I think it'd be a killer game for VR. Maybe Bethesda thinks so too?

ThreeDeeVision
Level 9
YES!! We need the next Fallout and the next Elder Scrolls to have official VR support!
i7 5960X @ 3.8 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 PC2800 | GTX Titan X Pascal | Win 10 64 bit | Asus ROG PG348Q | EVGA X99 Classified

Calanar
Level 2
"ThreeDeeVision" wrote:
YES!! We need the next Fallout and the next Elder Scrolls to have official VR support!

That is unlikely since the parent company, ZENIMAX, is currently suing Oculus. Very unfortunate. But it likely means they will miss out on the first wave of commercial VR coming in 2016.
Michael Tenery, Software, RPG and Game Developer. Imagine Role Playing: http://www.role-playing.com

VizionVR
Level 8
"Calanar" wrote:
"ThreeDeeVision" wrote:

That is unlikely since the parent company, ZENIMAX, is currently suing Oculus. Very unfortunate. But it likely means they will miss out on the first wave of commercial VR coming in 2016.

There will be more than one VR HMD on the market soon. Maybe it's not too late? πŸ˜‰ Wishful thinking, I know.

VizionVR
Level 8
I'm reading through the lawsuit now (I'm crazy like that) and found this:

"ZeniMax had developed prototype software for its major video gamefranchises, including β€œThe Elder Scrolls,” designed to optimize the gaming experience in a virtual reality display device."

ThreeDeeVision
Level 9
"vizionvr" wrote:
"Calanar" wrote:
"ThreeDeeVision" wrote:

There will be more than one VR HMD on the market soon. Maybe it's not too late? πŸ˜‰ Wishful thinking, I know.

Exactly why I said 'VR Support' and not 'Oculus Support'. πŸ™‚

Whoever is the first to put me in a VR Fallout or Elder Scrolls wins!
i7 5960X @ 3.8 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 PC2800 | GTX Titan X Pascal | Win 10 64 bit | Asus ROG PG348Q | EVGA X99 Classified

ThreeDeeVision
Level 9
"vizionvr" wrote:
I'm reading through the lawsuit now (I'm crazy like that) and found this:

"ZeniMax had developed prototype software for its major video gamefranchises, including β€œThe Elder Scrolls,” designed to optimize the gaming experience in a virtual reality display device."

Yessssss!

tamonte
Level 2
This would indeed be glorious πŸ™‚