cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy for PC! Want VorpX support!

Cloud87
Honored Guest
So apparently it was announced by Square Enix that the Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy will release on PC, with Final Fantasy XIII to release this coming October 9th, and the other 2 following in 2015 on PC.

I know Final Fantasy XIII wasn't a great game compared to the old Final Fantasy Games, but I have to admit that the graphics were awesome, and I for one wouldn't mind seeing Lightning and the crew in stereoscopic 3D on the Oculus DK2 on PC. Imagine seeing the summons and fluid battle system in glorious 3D, running through the beautiful looking backgrounds, of course all of this will be in Third person though (like Lucky's Tale), and maybe go into first person during a talking scene. Not sure how positional head tracking would be of any use.
Imagine seeing this sort of scene in stereoscopic 3D: http://www.ps3attitude.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Final-Fantasy-XIII-2-Cocoon.jpg

I can only see this being possible on the 3rd party Software called VorpX, and I really hope Ralph will give Final Fantasy XIII support for VorpX. 🙂

So who else thinks this is a good idea and would love to go though the final fantasy XIII trilogy on the Oculus Rift?
I reckon it would revitalise this sort of genre if they put native support though. You would actually feel a part of the final fantasy story. I have played though Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 but have not gone through Lightning returns though.
0 REPLIES 0