cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free games

I bought oculus 2 and it comes with res evil 4 and Saber beats. I never got either.

11 REPLIES 11

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @ChubbsMcSpiderButt! We completely understand how it feels to have issues when trying to redeem a digital promotion. We have a few questions we'd like to ask to make sure you get the games with your new Quest 2.

1. When did you purchase the device?
  2. Is the device new or refurbished?
  3. Did you make the purchase on the Meta store, or from a 3rd party retailer?
  4. Have you checked your email for codes? (Make sure you check junk/spam folders as well)

Once you get back to us with this information we would be more than happy to continue to work with you. Hope you're having a good day!

Bought in on Amazon and got in 2 days ago brand new.

I got one email to redeem Saber beats and when I click on it I get an error. If you can't

Screenshot_20221204-092720_Meta Quest.jpg

resolve this issue I'll be returning it to Amazon first thing in the morning.

I attached a screenshot of the email that was sent to me at nypistol@gmail.com

Hey! Thanks for the quick reply. You should have received a code in your email that you would have to redeem on our Resident Evil 4 store page. If you didn't receive a code in your email please reach out to us in a private message with the username, and full name on your account as well as the headset serial number.

In order to send us a private message please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Edit - Deleted Personal information.

Please send any requested personal info in a PM as requested.

@ChubbsMcSpiderButt Please keep in mind when sending sensitive information we don't want this publicly for safety reasons.

I dont know how to send a private message and it won't alow me to give you the SN and email.

@ChubbsMcSpiderButt Private messages are sent through the OculusSupport profile - Just tap their name to get there and then you can shoot them a message by clicking 'send a message'

Where does it say send a message?

biscuitsngravyy_0-1670385421678.png