cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games not downloading??

General220
Honored Guest
So I just bought my first game off of the oculus store. And for some reason, it won't download. it downloads like 6-10 GB. Then It says that my "Antivirus software blocked the installation" but I have the directory as excluded. Sooo..., it should be excluded. I even turned off my antivirus and windows defender. Still doesn't fully download. Any help, please?

Edit: Asgard's wrath is not downloading, I uninstalled my antivirus and turned off all of the settings in Windows defender. Rebooted my pc. It downloads like 6gbs then It says that it failed to download and I should contact support.
3 REPLIES 3

P3arTV
Explorer
Do you have enough storage left?

Maybe try and reinstall the Oculus App.

If it still doesn't work, contact Oculus Support. That is actually what you should do in these scenarios. The forums are for stuff that Oculus wouldn't like you to do, or wierder stuff.

IG when you have a Tech problem, conatct Oculus Support

General220
Honored Guest

P3arTV said:

Do you have enough storage left?

Maybe try and reinstall the Oculus App.

If it still doesn't work, contact Oculus Support. That is actually what you should do in these scenarios. The forums are for stuff that Oculus wouldn't like you to do, or wierder stuff.

IG when you have a Tech problem, conatct Oculus Support

Thank you for the response. But yeah, I tried everything with Oculus Support it was a loop in the end. They kept giving me almost identical solutions for over a week I think. I gave up, cause' it got boring af. I tried to download it on My C Drive the other day but it failed at like 70%.

PITTCANNA
Visionary
Go into task manager and close all occulus related services and apps.  then restart the computer, and try again.  its really a permission error.  It clears itself once the program is all closed out, restarted