cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gifting a game?

Samyann
Protege
Am I missing something? Gotta be somewhere, I just can’t find it. Wanna give my sister $100 in games as a birthday gift. She has a Go.

Can someone help a dumb blonde? Thanks!!
8 REPLIES 8

Richooal
Consultant
Go to your sister, give her $100. She is now able to buy $100 worth of what she wants.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

Samyann
Protege
Would. But, she’d spend it on her kids and not herself.

fredrick8763
Honored Guest
if you can't give her cash and want's to gift a game you could buy a gift card worth $100 and present it to her,so she could redeem it.

Samyann
Protege
Does Oculus have gift cards for game purchases? That’d be exactly the thing!

falken76
Expert Consultant
Nope, they have no option.  Steam does but since it's a go and not a rift I don't even think it's supported over there.  Gifting will certainly become an option once they've started to copy more of steams policies.  In the beginning here you couldn't even get a refund on the games, they added that feature eventually.  I don't even think they have gift cards to the oculus store.

Samyann
Protege
Huh. They’re losing money. I’m certain many people would use a gift option. I know I would.
Thanks for responding.

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
If you both have paypal just send (gift) her $100 to her account.  She can then just use this as she wishes.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Samyann
Protege
Thanks, TomC - but, she’d spend it on her kids, not on herself. Oculus needs to get into the modern checkout system of gifting. It’s not brain surgery.