cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! "We're trying to process your order but might not have the most current information"

madpete
Honored Guest
For the love of god, somebody help me out here...

I've had a pre order in since 2 mins after they went live, and my original ship date was March / April.... obviously there have been delays, I've accepted that.

However I am stuck in a never ending loop, and I keep getting emails saying " We're trying to process your order but might not have the most current information".  I have contacted support a dozen or so times, I've had various replies from various people at Oculus support saying everything looks fine but they tried and couldn't take payment. I have been advised by support each time to change payment method, I have changed payment method 5 or 6 times now (Paypal, 2 credit cards,2 debit cards).... THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ANY OF THEM. Each time I'm told everything looks good, then I get the same "We're trying to process your order but might not have the most current information".  I have been over all the details again and again, there is nothing wrong that I can see.

I am losing the will to live here, I seem to be trapped in a loop and nobody at Oculus seems to be able to sort it out for me or even advise me what (if anything) the problem is. This has been going on for weeks and weeks now, I am on the point of just giving up and cancelling because I can't take the incompetence anything.

Can anyone help? Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Thanks in advance!

20 REPLIES 20

madpete
Honored Guest
Something I should have added here too, I have been in touch with my bank and card providers. All of which tell me they cannot see any payment attempts being made or rejected.

Bonelord
Explorer
Similar situation. Except I've had the payment taken - 4th processing attempt email received tonight.

Is starting to grate - must be some details that someone can look into.

madpete
Honored Guest
Thanks for the reply Bonelord, just to clarify did you change card / payment method 4 times? Or did it eventually go through on the same card?

Bonelord
Explorer
The payment was a success first time via paypal, just had 4 subsequent emails attempting to process, no extra attempts at charging however.

All I can think of is there were some differences between my shipping and billing address, caps, a full stop etc. and this is preventing shipment.

I've now made sure both are IDENTICAL, so not sure what else could be wrong with my details.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

Bonelord said:

The payment was a success first time via paypal, just had 4 subsequent emails attempting to process, no extra attempts at charging however.

All I can think of is there were some differences between my shipping and billing address, caps, a full stop etc. and this is preventing shipment.

I've now made sure both are IDENTICAL, so not sure what else could be wrong with my details.

That shouldn't make a difference because you can use a separate billing address to the shipping address. You would probably cause more problem changing it at this stage. I would contact support.

ereizer
Explorer
Same for me 4 day ago  ...." We're trying to process your order but might not have the most current information"
i have the same info billing -shipping .... now i have switch to paypal...and i'm waiting they try one more time
i have contact support they say look great my info of payment .......mahhhh
 how many day have pass from one attempt of charge to another ?

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
When they tell you all looks great, ask them why it isn't going through then? Only they can answer that if all looks great. Tell them the bank says there is no problem, so the problem must be of their doing. Ask them what that problem is and if they can't tell you ask them how you are supposed to know what the problem is if everything looks great LOL.

blyths69
Expert Protege
Prob won't help but I had this issue and changed to paypal...cyber had a look said it looked ok and thankfully it went through second time ...3 weeks later ...I can only pray it works out for you.

madpete
Honored Guest
Thanks for all the replies guys, the whole situation is a joke... only it isn't funny.

This is the kind of thing that could be sorted out in minutes if they had telephone support, I am trying to give them good money... they don't seem to want it.

I think I know the name of everyone in Oculus support by now, they even had the audacity to send me a feedback form which went down like a lead balloon here.

I'm still no closer to resolving this, I've tried Paypal, Mastercard, Visa Card, Debit cards... I don't have anything left to try.... I'm not even sure they are trying to take payment, starting to think this is a delay tactic.