cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Neighbor in VR

EmberFox
Protege
Sooo i dunno how many have heard of the game "Hello Neighbor" being developed by Tinybuild. Its a really neat styled game where you're essentially breaking into your neighbors house to find out whats in his basement but if he catches you (which he will lol) he learns your tactics & will set up traps forcing you to find new ways inside.

Well thats the game, ive been excited for it & maybe i didnt look into it enough because i had NO idea it was being made to be VR compatable! I was playing their free pre-alpha yesterday & when i closed the game i saw that both oculus home & steamvr had opened , i thought "it couldnt mean.." & immediately opened the game up & stuck my head into my rift & bam, i was looking at the neighbors house in vr! Let me just say the tracking is a little off & controls ARE too wonky to sucessfully play, i mean, it's still being developed. But ohmygosh i thought the game looked GREAT in vr! The art style works so well everything looked clean to me & knowing this is only an early preview i am now SUPER HYPED for this game ! Imagining if they end up adding touch support makes me wanna faint lol

Anyone else already know this &/or excited for the finished version now??
5 REPLIES 5

Kevinaki
Heroic Explorer
Never heard of it but sounds interesting.

Warbloke
Superstar

Sounds like a weird game to me.
Why wouldn't he just phone the police ?

Saying that, If I caught my neighbour having broken into my house, there wouldn't be enough of him left to try again.  As a fan of The Flash, Arrow and even Batman... lets just say I've watched enough vigilante programs in my time that I'd make Negan look mild -  while I delivered some justice with the assistance of Lucile's cousin.

"You can't believe everything you read on the Internet " :- Abraham Lincoln 

HiThere_
Superstar

Warbloke said:

Why wouldn't he just phone the police ?

Because of what he's hiding in his basement.

EliteSPA
Superstar
The game is fun, I tried it
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

MrKrabsz
Honored Guest

EliteSPA said:

The game is fun, I tried it

Does anybody still play it? The game is a total blast. I decided to download Hello Neighbor just a few weeks ago and I like it. One of the main reasons to get it was also a VR mode. I already finished the game in a classic way without Oculus but now want to complete it again with VR set. Artstyle and Mr. Neighbor himself were the main strong points for me to buy this game.