cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

karsten555
Honored Guest

I am trying to buy Among Us VR, but it asked for a pin. I have never set up a pin, therefore I have no idea what it is and I cant buy the game.

2 REPLIES 2

BoringEagle
Protege

Your pin is a 4 or 5 digit number you choose when first setting up your meta account. Typically if it asks you for your pin, there should be a line underneath that saying "forgot my pin". Click on that and it will send you an email to the address used in your meta account to reset it.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Karsten555! We see you are having trouble purchasing Among Us due to the pin issue, and we understand how this can dampen your excitement for VR. This link here can get this issue resolved so you can locate the imposter. Go to the "Forgot Your PIN?" tab and follow the instructions in the drop-down menu. If once this is done the issue still persists, have no fear! Go ahead and reach back out to us and we will try to knock this out for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?