cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Did I Miss This One? Virtual Virtual Reality Is A Cool VR Experience!

vrgamerdude
Heroic Explorer

OK.... so I don't know how I let this one slip by when it first released but I am really glad I decided to go back and give it a look! I had a blast playing Virtual Virtual Reality this weekend and everyone I showed it to did as well. This is just one of those games that you can get lost in. The game has over 50 different VR environments to explore and has some decent graphics and sound as well as good voice acting and humor.

As described by the developers: 
Virtual Virtual Reality is a game about VR, A.I. and our shared sci-fi fever dreams. Put on VR headsets in VR to escape your manager and explore deeper realities in this two hour game. In the near future, most human jobs are automated. What is the purpose of humanity? Activitude, the Virtual Labor System, is here to help. Your artisanal human companionship is still highly sought by our A.I. clients. Strap on your headset. Find your calling . . . Pssst. . . Sure, you could function like a therapy dog to an A.I. in Bismarck and watch your work ratings climb, but don’t you yearn for something more: adventure, conflict, purpose? Escape behind the scenes of Activitude by putting on VR headsets in VR to jump between realities, or vacuum up the world around you with your Activitude Brand Poly Cleanup Tool! Outrun Chaz, your manager, as he attempts to boot you out PERMANENTLY. Along the way, uncover the story of Activitude’s evolution from VR start-up to the “human purpose provider” it is today.

So all I can say is that if you are like me and enjoy the trippy and somewhat weird side of VR then this game will not disappoint! 
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"
7 REPLIES 7

cybereality
Grand Champion
This game is the best. Must play for sure.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Digikid1
Consultant
I dunno. Look like a kindergarten game to me......

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
I agree, it's a really unique and funny game, like portal with the humor.

I hive this on Oculus GO, is it out on Rift too?
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

vrgamerdude
Heroic Explorer
@Digikid1 Definitely not... Play it and see! [;]-)
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"

vrgamerdude
Heroic Explorer
@cybereality I couldn't agree more!

vrgamerdude
Heroic Explorer
@SkScotchegg Yes.. It is on both systems now.

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee

@SkScotchegg Yes.. It is on both systems now.

Thanks. And btw, do we have to pay for it again? If so, that sucks.

Is it worth getting again on the Rift, is there any benefit? like better controls? higher resolution, high res textures etc?
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!