cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get 25%OFF game from referal code in reviews

TheGirthyBanana
Honored Guest

Hi there so I've been having issues picking what games to buy while not going broke and when I saw people posting I'm the reviews there referal link or code to give a person 25%off the game was excited because with the link or code I could get all of the games but I can't find where to use it and can't find anything in forums or talks about using em all in seen is the 50 off the headset and the 30bucks the owner of the link gets but nothing on how to use there code for the game discount and ever game I see the links in the reviews so plz help me understand 

2 REPLIES 2

deejeevee
Heroic Explorer

See this article on the Oculus Blog which explains how the program works. 👍

(Note: As far as I know, this program only works in the U.S.)

» Get a $35 credit in Canada on a new Quest 2 or 3 — but you must use a referral link BEFORE you activate your new headset!
  (Works for the UK too, but if you're in the USA you should use a referral link from the USA due to certain restrictions.)
» Get 25% OFF games or earn $5! Learn how and see my game referral links here: How app referrals work

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @TheGirthyBanana! We completely understand your concern. We'll assist you and explain how our referral program works, and we'll offer two nice links to our website that will help you understand the referral programs.

• Referral program:  The Meta Quest Referral Program is a Refer-a-friend styled program that allows you to be rewarded for referring your friends to purchase a Meta Quest 2.
  • App referral program: Your friend will receive a 25% discount on their app purchase, and you’ll get a Meta Quest Store credit in the amount of $5 USD.

Please let us know if help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!