Adventurer

f1cdk8sy3k1s.jpg

I paid.. ummmm let me calculate this, £950 - 532 = £418

I paid £418 pounds over the premium!!

Oculus baby here I come!!

67 REPLIES 67

Choronzon
Adventurer
A thousand quid, give or take a few knicker, and from crook's heaven eBay. Need a lighted match?

god_alom
Adventurer
Some advice, there are plastic tab you've got to remove with the oculus remote. What they don't tell you is how hard it's jammed in, I used pliers.

VDPC34
Honored Guest
I'm not sure if it works the same outside the US, but eBay has a money back guarantee for 30 days and PayPal's is 180 days. This trumps any return policy from the seller if the item is not as described.

eBay also sides with buyers 99% of the time in cases.

michaelm9945
Sightseer
I couldn't wait any longer as well. I'm mad as hell with all these delays. I bought mine on ebay for £780

fullmelt
Expert Protege
Got my pre-order 3 days ago, no shipping, tax, or problems with it, so epic a new level of gaming, and entertainment. Only got one full day of using it because of work but this weekend will be fun.
ASUS MAXIMUS VII FORMULA / I7 4790K 4.7 GHz OC / NZXT Kraken X61 280mm / 16 gb DDR3 Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 Mhz / Evga GTX 980 SC OC, GPU Clock +124 MHz, MEM Clock +175 MHz / ADATA 256 gb SSD, CORSAIR 120 gb SSD, 2 TB HHD / win 10.

god_alom
Adventurer

I couldn't wait any longer as well. I'm mad as hell with all these delays. I bought mine on ebay for £780

When did you do that?

god_alom
Adventurer
I've had this for a while and everything is going great. I've not encountered any problems like the red tint or shady colours.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Galuz said:

Some advice, there are plastic tab you've got to remove with the oculus remote. What they don't tell you is how hard it's jammed in, I used pliers.

I tried that and only tore off the tab; I had to remove the cover and the battery to get the rest out from under the battery. 🙂