cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bet there are a lot of strained and broken arms on the old guard here

Double_Shot
Adventurer
hahaha...I bet you guys pat yourselves on the back every time you think you have imparted a tidbit of wisdom unto the "unwashed masses" here.  
You guys do more damage to the hobby with your elitist, bullshit attitudes than a world of Facebooks could ever do. 
A lady shows up asking about reading apps for her child and you guys tell her to buy a book.  Another asks about finding an app with multiplication tables and the response is "pen and paper works best".  WTF is wrong with you people?   I don't get it.  
These are just two examples of MANY.  You assholes know who you are.  Own it.  There's nothing elitist about the Oculus.  It's just another fkn video game based on technology.  Come down off your high horse.  So glad I'm done with this shit and you assholes.
4 REPLIES 4

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

hahaha...I bet you guys pat yourselves on the back every time you think you have imparted a tidbit of wisdom unto the "unwashed masses" here.  
You guys do more damage to the hobby with your elitist, bullshit attitudes than a world of Facebooks could ever do. 
A lady shows up asking about reading apps for her child and you guys tell her to buy a book.  Another asks about finding an app with multiplication tables and the response is "pen and paper works best".  WTF is wrong with you people?   I don't get it.  
These are just two examples of MANY.  You assholes know who you are.  Own it.  There's nothing elitist about the Oculus.  It's just another fkn video game based on technology.  Come down off your high horse.  So glad I'm done with this shit and you assholes.

@Double_Shot Sounds like someone’s had one too many Double Shots of something, lol!
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Double_Shot
Adventurer
hahaha  Nope don't drink. 

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Maybe too many double shots of expresso, lol!
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Regardless, the points are valid, even if you don't like how they are delivered.