cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is This Board No Longer Moderated?

GalaxyDollVR
Honored Guest
First off, LMFAOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I am tickled pink with all the same topics, questions, and DEMANDS having 20,000 threads! Literally, lmao! :lol: I wonder if the Oculus team is in Tahiti........

I feel like jumping on a table and shaking my arse. It's a PAAARRRRRR-RRRRR-TAYYYYYYYYY! :lol:
24 REPLIES 24

andrewtek
Expert Protege
Not sure. Cyber's user page says he/she has not been logged into the forum since around 9:30 am on Wednesday. Maybe he is working on the new forum software upgrade... He might also only be checking in anonymously as the forum has not seen anything crazy in the last 48 hours.

ThreeEyes
Explorer
With all the "where is my DK2?", "what is my order position?", "did you hear about the black smear?", "can't get it to work", "Oculus did it all wrong" posts, Reddit seems to be a less irritating information source for now.

At least over there you don't have all the folks who think a new thread is the way to ask Oculus a question or demand to know their place in line...
But... but... but... I just NEED to know about the Baba! The Baba has me hypmotized! :shock:

Kzero
Honored Guest
"ThreeEyes" wrote:
With all the "where is my DK2?", "what is my order position?", "did you hear about the black smear?", "can't get it to work", "Oculus did it all wrong" posts, Reddit seems to be a less irritating information source for now.

At least over there you don't have all the folks who think a new thread is the way to ask Oculus a question or demand to know their place in line...

Amen sir!

TWhite
Explorer
"Kzero" wrote:
"ThreeEyes" wrote:

Amen sir!

CPU: i7 3770k 4.6Ghz GPU: EVGA GTX 780

Gnometech
Protege
It sounds like they're having an all-hands company wide meeting that is keeping them busy. From Callum Underwood on July 31:

"Today is the first time all of @oculus got together in the same place - it's epic."

https://twitter.com/DevRelCallum/status/494725939541327872

- Dave
David Wyand www.gnometech.com @Gnometech Game in progress: The Field -- Multiplayer, battlefield-style VR FPS GearVR Store: Circumpaint -- Paint and animate on a dome around you

kevinw729
Honored Visionary
Sadly, for honest information on DK2 - Reddit is the best resource at present.

The duplication of topics here are pointless to even navigate.

As the moderator here is an unpaid / nonstaff position, I am surprised it had been so well undertaken till this point. Well done Cyber, hope all is well with you next project.

After all of the free product development information from DK2 owners has been sifted, I am sure this whole forum will get a major reogranization - possibly in time of Connect?
https://vrawards.aixr.org/ "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities" https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959

ThreeEyes
Explorer
"TWhite" wrote:

How mature, TWhite... How mature. :roll:
But... but... but... I just NEED to know about the Baba! The Baba has me hypmotized! :shock:

equusvenustas
Honored Guest
So this is the "Moderators are asleep do crazy stuff thread"?OK

Knowledge, the ever growing and most powerful tool known. Pick it up! the common fools are scared of it!

Kzero
Honored Guest
"TWhite" wrote:
"Kzero" wrote:
"ThreeEyes" wrote:

Amen sir!