cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Karma just kicked me in the balls

Emvy-
Honored Guest
for over 6 months I have been waiting, praying to get into the Valkyrie alpha tests.

Last week I gave up, decided to sell my DK2 In order to allow myself to purchase a CV1. and not even a week later I receive a mail that I have been selected for the ALPHA. now I truly know there is no god! -_-
13 REPLIES 13

Lionreza
Explorer
Or there is one and he hates you with vengeance... i'm not sure what you did to annoy him so but you better start Praying.

r00x
Adventurer
I know what you mean, I thought I didn't get in for the longest time and then what felt like months later I did.

But I thought the Alpha was open now? Is that not the case? Certainly I heard the NDA had been lifted, is that not the case either?

360FOV
Honored Guest
Maybe God wanted your place in line for the Alpha so he tricked you into selling your DK2. :lol:
“My ally is the Force. Life creates it, makes it grow. It’s energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we…not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you. Here, between you, me, the tree, the rock…everywhere!"

Lupus_Solus
Protege
Why would John Carmack need his place in line?
Lupus Solus - Lone developer of Push For Emor Push For Emor: http://www.pushforemor.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/pushforemor

GSS
Explorer
ah that sucks but I am more then willing to take your invite if you're willing lol. man I have filled that out so many times and been waiting to hear back but no dice. Maybe they don't like my 960 😞

Emvy-
Honored Guest
I would If I could. however they connect the account directly to your email address. giving you my access means giving you my email address and that's not something I'm about to do ofcourse. if it was a serial code however.. 😞

GSS
Explorer
haha yeah I know. Miss the days when alphas were just a code you could use. Thanks for the thought though. 🙂 well if you preorded only a couple months till full version

Emvy-
Honored Guest
"GSS" wrote:
haha yeah I know. Miss the days when alphas were just a code you could use. Thanks for the thought though. 🙂 well if you preorded only a couple months till full version

true,

I guess since its a few months away the game I'm looking forward to since the beginning it was announced is best first experienced in the CV1 anyway...

but the wait!!!! O_o

Anonymous
Not applicable
"Lupus_Solus" wrote:
Why would John Carmack need his place in line?

you mean Gabe right?