cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left hand controller

Achie23
Honored Guest

I’m have sent both my controllers away. For repair but I have only received the right hand controller back back about two weeks ago. What had happened to the other controller 

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Achie23. We can definitely understand your concern with only getting one controller back after sending them in. Did you happen to send both in the same box, by chance? If so, then that could most likely be what happened since you're supposed to box them separately if sending more than one device. You'll want to reach out to the Meta Store Support team through email or live chat here  for further review of your account.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Ethan0913_
Honored Guest

I have tried to connect my left controller to my oculus and it would never connect 

Hey @Ethan0913_! We know how crucial it is for your controllers to be working, and we'd love to help get this resolved for you. Let's get you back into the world of VR! Here are a couple troubleshooting options you can try:

• Remove the controller battery for 10 minutes to reset the controller, then replace with a fresh battery
  • Make sure you have cloud backup enabled so you don't lose any data, and follow the steps found here to factory reset your device.

We hope this helps! If not, we'll be more than happy to take a closer look into this for you. You can submit a support ticket with our team here for further assistance.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Achie23
Honored Guest

Hi yes I sent both controllers in one box. No body told me you had to send them separately . I sent them in one box to save on packaging but I have only received one controller back. I would have expected someone to have look in the box’s when it arrived or does nobody have any common sense  these days been contracting a number of people for weeks now but I have still not been able to resolve the issue. I need to get this sorted ASAP. Is a phone number I can call or some person higher up I can speak too about resolving this issue 

We totally understand how this feels, as we're sure you're ready to get back into the world of VR. It's never fun waiting on a package to arrive, so we'd be happy to see what we can do for you. As this will require some investigating, you'll need to reach out to our support team for some one-on-one assistance. While we don't have a number to provide, you can schedule a callback with our team here! Select Orders and payments, then Other product purchase issue. You can then select how you'd like to contact us from there!

Hi I booked a phone called for today but nobody has called me 

Hello @Achie23! You should contact social support and have an agent look into this for you. You can connect to them using this link. 

Hope this is helpful!

Kudos, kudos and more kudos!