cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account due to 2FA that I never turned on

TheBadWulf
Honored Guest

I'm at my wits end, I've been locked out of my account for almost a week now due to some 2FA that I never turned on, there is no support, chat keeps telling me "wait for the email" and I hear nothing. This is nuts, I think a Class Action lawsuit against oculus is probably in the cards if they keep doing this to people. HEAR ME OCULUS I NEED HELP!!!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4

Supra4U
Explorer

I am in the same position … over three weeks now without a response. I have a new phone number and cannot get into my headset. What the hell is going on !!!! 

I had the same problem and I found an instant solution that helped me get this resolved within days, I recommend everyone do this, after a couple of weeks I started doing this at the end of my support tickets:

I HAVE NOT HAD THIS RESOLVED FOR WEEKS, I WILL NOW BE SENDING IN DAILY SUPPORT TICKETS UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED.

that got their attention and within a day or so they resolved my lockout issue. I recommend anyone to try this. Apparently they don’t want more support tickets then they already have.

Ok thanks , I will do just that . I have sent a few more in but each day I will send another.

No luck , I think the oculus support team is on vacation. I actually have two oculus headsets with over 500 dollars in games . All is a waste at this point . Buyer beware 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?