cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a job!

Presidential
Honored Guest

Hello my name is Dom or slush- . I am looking for a job when you go to Oculus Support one of those agents! I am 19 years old, looking to help people out and being a help for the VR community! I will contribute suggestions and leadership and anything else. I am willing to learn and I am a very hard worker! Please contact me! Thanks!

- Dom

4 REPLIES 4

Varmintbaby81
Explorer

Hi Dom, 

You need to go to the Meta careers section and see if they have an opening in the Oculus Support sector. Posting here won't get you anywhere, as I would imagine Oculus HR or recruitment doesn't scout these forums for potential employees lol. Look for a careers link on the meta main page and start there. Good luck!

josephmayoress
Honored Guest

I respect your enthusiasm! Keep applying, showcase your dedication, and emphasize your willingness to learn. Best of luck in your job search!

Brendancald
Honored Guest

Hi Dom your enthusiasm for joining Oculus Support is fantastic! Showcase your passion for VR, emphasize your willingness to learn, and highlight your dedication. Tailor your resume to emphasize any relevant skills or customer service experience. Good luck!

Cookies-N-Scream
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

I know this post is a little over a year old, but I figured I'd chime in and share another great option for anyone looking to help out the community! There's currently a MVP program here on the forums where users can foster positive engagement and share helpful tips & tricks. Hope to see more members join the MVP team soon! 😁

Through the darkness of futures past, the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds: Fire... walk with me