cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta account and using Revive? Also, can I create a Meta account anytime in 2023 to keep my games?

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

Given that I only play PC-VR games, I'd like to know if a Meta account will still allow me to play Oculus games using Revive? I want to be able to continue to play the games I purchased even if I don't get an Oculus Quest atm.

Also, if I have not created a Meta account by Jan, 2023. Will I lose all the games I've purchased from the Oculus store, or can I create a Meta account later on in 2023 and keep the games I purchased? I'm not really interested in Quest 2, but I might look at getting a Quest 3 depending on what it offers, so that will probably be later on in 2023.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! These are all great questions. We would be happy to answer for you. No games will be lost, you just won't have access to play them. You can also refer to this article for information on the new Meta accounts. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out! We will be happy to assist you further. We hope you have a great day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! These are all great questions. We would be happy to answer for you. No games will be lost, you just won't have access to play them. You can also refer to this article for information on the new Meta accounts. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out! We will be happy to assist you further. We hope you have a great day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!