cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta is the best vr/social media/ar company I have ever seen in my life!

Nate135
Honored Guest

Dear Meta, This ones for you. since 2019 when the quest first came out, I have been marveled at your company. It has inspired me to create software and games, I thought I never could! I have learned so much from you guys, not to mention the customer support. I have never contacted anyone in the support field more kind then the Meta support team, you guys are amazing! I have done a lot of research so that if I come into contact with anyone who needs help, I can help them! I have even made plans to send an application to work for RecRoom support services. I would just like to thank you guys for being the company that we can trust!

-Nathan Viar

5 REPLIES 5

AliceinVRworld
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Ahhh! I am so happy you are having an awesome experience with the devices! Omg stop that is amazing! I hope everything goes as how you want it to be and many successes! 🎉 We appreciate you being part of this awesome community and best of wishes!

We're all mad here.

Heikki3d3
Explorer

It's painfully obvious you have not had to use the  "services" of Meta's customer support. I had five pairs of Quest VR glasses, three of which bricked when being updated. Since then, the glasses have been traveling between Finland and Ireland with no relief in the issue whatsoever. 

But yes, I wish you never need to use their customer service.

kopapp
Honored Guest

I'm thrilled to hear about your admiration for our company and the impact it has had on your creativity and aspirations. We strive to inspire and empower individuals to explore their potential in software and game development. We take pride in providing exceptional customer support, and it's heartening to know that you've had positive experiences with our support team. Pursuing a career with RecRoom support services sounds like an exciting opportunity, and I encourage you to pursue it. We appreciate your trust and support, and we'll continue to innovate and provide the best experiences possible. 

DarrenJames00
Explorer

Better get that application in before Meta has their next quarterly financial report. 

Heikki3d3
Explorer

I just requested my University accounting department for the receipts of the five pairs of Oculus 1's to demand reimbursement.

Meta has not been able to fix the glasses after 50 emails and three shipments of the units to Ireland and back.

For the life of me I can't understand how can it possibly be so hard for them to get their act together. My theory is that they play on getting me to buy Oculus 2 units now that Oculus 1 units are bricked after a system update.

That won't work, because I am now in the process of buying any other brand of VR glasses that actually work.