cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW Arizona Sunshine on Oculus games????

Cameraguy320
Protege
I read the Arizona Sunshine add on game was to be released today.  I cannot find it in the Oculus game store???
7 REPLIES 7

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
It's there. I bought it today at the reduced price.

Cameraguy320
Protege

Zenbane said:

???????  When I click on that link it says "purchased"????  I cannot purchase it??  I have had the Original Arizona Sunshine for a year now

RattyUK
Trustee
@Yarish - todays update includes the DLC in the file - you purchase the DLC in-game on the startup (console) screen, you will see the cartridge for Dead Man, insert it then follow the purchase prompt 🙂
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine has Updated. Will try now 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable
Definitely well worth the £1.99
It resets your settings you made and I really wish Smooth Turning & Walking were the default. Some people may assume it is supposedly fixed with Teleport & Snap turns just as RoboRecall which needed a mod to change all that!
Come on, do cars come with sick bags instead of air bags? NO!

MowTin
Expert Trustee

Yarish said:

Zenbane said:

???????  When I click on that link it says "purchased"????  I cannot purchase it??  I have had the Original Arizona Sunshine for a year now

Like someone else said you purchase it in game. It's just a couple of dollars. It uses the same purchasing mechanism as other Oculus games. 

Nice to be back in Arizona Sunshine universe. Everything looks better.. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Launch Game and go into the Menu with the Cartridge and Select the new Dead Man DLC mode then pay the few dollars.