cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Community Manager - Oculus_RyanS

ShowbizDonkey
Retired Support

Hi everyone -

I’m pleased to introduce you all to @Ryanality, a new dedicated Oculus community manager. Ryan’s full time, energy, and attention is going to be spent on our community. He (along with our existing team of fantastic volunteer moderators, of course) will now be your go-to person to reach out to on all forum related issues and questions, and he’ll be overseeing all future forum improvements, changes, and activity from within our Facebook Reality Labs team. I’ve had a good run overseeing these forums, but it’s time to pass the torch on to someone who can give this community the time and love it deserves. Ryan is that person, and we’re thrilled to have him!

Moving from Vanilla to Khoros and adding Ryan as a new dedicated community manager are just the first steps we’re taking in making sure this community is a great place to be. We’re excited to continue this journey with you all and thank you for your feedback, engagement, and patience along the way.

Please join me in giving a warm welcome to Ryan!

See you in VR,

Showbiz

33 REPLIES 33

How are you doing today?

halldre77
Honored Guest

Congratulations 

Deiondre Hall

mastanasta
Honored Guest

Thanks for the headsup @ShowbizDonkey 

Welcome @Ryanality great to get your perspective.

I just posted this and would love your thoughts:)

https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/General/Can-I-restrict-my-own-content/td-p/977071

Best,
Mastanasta

thechubster
Honored Guest

hello im new