cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus 1.10.2 Release Notes (Dec 15th)

cybereality
Level 15

Release 1.10.2

• Performance improvements, stability enhancement, and bug fixes.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
83 REPLIES 83

Punisher
Level 3
Wish this could have been a little more detailed....I want to mount my sensors upside down but got the shifting guardian grid problem, don't really want to try it again if it hasn't been fixed yet.

mrgreen72
Level 9
That's pretty original guys.

SuperTuck
Level 5
Really? No comment on the deluge of existing complaints about skipping tracking and stuff?

Any way to trigger it now? Maybe repair installation or something?

Khyber_GT
Level 4
wow much detail but haven't gotten the update

Kalec84
Level 7

Punisher said:

Wish this could have been a little more detailed....I want to mount my sensors upside down but got the shifting guardian grid problem, don't really want to try it again if it hasn't been fixed yet.

my 2 main sensors (the ones i use as "forward") are upside down and didn't give any problems o_o

colinbgood
Level 3
Still broken... damn.

everfire
Level 4

Punisher said:

Have mine mounted upside down and I've had no problems so I don't think its them being upside down.....

Defectus
Level 3
Still got the same issue that my head glitches and jump down  så my height is reduced by 10 cm. Seems like it's prone to happen when i turn around 180 degrees  

Anonymous
Not applicable
After the update I still had tracking problems in Medium where one of the hands spirals out despite being in clear view of both cameras.