cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Friends List (MEGATHREAD)

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
This Megathread has been updated due to the success it has in increasing the heck out of our Oculus Home Friends List. For those of you looking to add people feel free to send a request to anyone and everyone in this thread; and be sure to introduce yourself.

I would recommend that you simply go through the list and add everyone individually. It makes it easier than having everyone seek you out. Also keep in mind that there is an "expiration" timer with all Friend Requests in Oculus Home, yet people do not always log in daily. If a friend request expires, just send it again later.

If I notice a Friend Request has expired and wasn't re-sent, I will simply send the request right back to you. As of today there are no major interactive features in Oculus Home in regards to being directly social with friends. Although we have heard from Oculus that such updates are coming soon. The best we can do for now is view what applications we are logged in to (based on Privacy Settings) and then stalk each other.

For now, just keep on adding so that we can stress test the hell outta their software when the social update(s) go live.

Discord:
https://discordapp.com/invite/Kd9narz

Reddit Oculus forum :
https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/

Reddit page for weekly events:
https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/5i7e96/roculus_multiplayer_initiative_schedule_now_with/

Steam group :
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/oculus_rift

549 REPLIES 549

jane000
Honored Guest
That's cool

Argnara
Honored Guest
Just got Quest 2 yesterday as my first VR, been playing Vader Immortal and some SteamVR games, looking to make new friends as i have 0 on Oculus :c
Username: Argnara

Anonymous
Not applicable
kazdavis412 lol I have no friends on here any is a plus 

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

This forum is better than I thought

Yeah, it grows on ya  😉

Jeerus
Protege
Rift S coming tomorrow, first time every using a VR. Would love to game with all of you.  🙂

Username: Jeerus (Same as forums)

xg66hproesxa.png
|| Specs || Ryzen 5 1600 OC 4.1 GHz | NZXT Kraken X61 Liquid Cooler | NVIDIA Inno3D iChill GTX 1080 X3 | 16 GB DDR4 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte B450 AORUS | 1TB Samsung 970 Pro NVMe SSD | 500GB Samsung 860 EVO SSD | 4 TB WD Green HDD | ACER NITRO XV272UP || Peripherals ||  Razer Blackwidow Elite | Stormtrooper Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed | Stormtrooper Edition | Logitech G Pro Wireless | HyperX Cloud II | Tonor BM-700 Microphone | Yamaha NX B150 2.1 Speakers | 

Bet_Imma_Rage_Q
Explorer
Put me in coach I'm ready to play! Add me up peeps! Tag is: Bet_Imma_Rage_Quit

:# 

JeffNik
MVP
MVP

Jeerus said:

Rift S coming tomorrow, first time every using a VR. Would love to game with all of you.  🙂

xg66hproesxa.png

Ahhh - so excited for you, @Jeerus! I cant wait to hear adventures from your journey. I remember the day I got my tracking number for my Rift DK1... the excitement was so palpable I couldn't sleep. And to top it all off, the delivery date was the day before my birthday.

Bet_Imma_Rage_Q
Explorer

JeffNik said:

Jeerus said:

xg66hproesxa.png

Ahhh - so excited for you, @Jeerus! I cant wait to hear adventures from your journey. I remember the day I got my tracking number for my Rift DK1... the excitement was so palpable I couldn't sleep. And to top it all off, the delivery date was the day before my birthday.

Why would you have gotten a Rift S instead of an OQ2 that does not compute for me that's that's like being offered basically a pinto for the same price as a Rolls-Royce except the pinto has to be hooked up to something else that's going to pull it and you still opted for the pinto what the hell is wrong with you?

Micdanwin
Honored Guest

Please add me to your friends list! Micdanwin

[deleted - misread the comment]