cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Halloween Sale!

LZoltowski
Champion

It’s the time of year for pumpkin patches, scary movies, and fistfuls of candy. It’s also time for the Oculus Halloween Sale, the annual event where you can grab devilish deals on the best VR experiences available for RiftOculus Go, and Gear VR. Now through 11:59pm PT on Friday, November 2, you’ll find a creepy collection of daily deals and discounted bundles, plus titles from 25% to more than half off!

Shocking Savings Every Day

Find discounts of up to 25-67% off frightfully good games every single day from now through 11:59 pm PT on November 2. On Rift, we’re getting things started with In Deatha chilling roguelike shooter that's sure to test your gaming mettle, available for 50% off until 11:59 pm PT tonight.

You’ll also find daily deals On Oculus Go and Gear VR every day from 12:00 am to 11:59 pm. We’re starting things off with the stealth-based adventure Republique VR, available for 50% off until 11:59 pm PT tonight.

Check back daily to see what's new!

Halloween Packs

Like a good bag of sweets, we’ve created a series of Halloween packs full of assorted goodness. Each pack, whether for Rift or Oculus Go and Gear VR, contains scary-good savings on action-packed favorites, tense puzzlers, and more.

Rift

Oculus Go + Gear VR

Come Back Often!

Don’t forget to visit the Oculus Store every day starting today through 11:59 pm PT on November 2 to get the most out of this year’s Oculus Halloween Sale. You’ll want to keep your peepers open for new deals, announcements, and more!

https://www.oculus.com/blog/the-oculus-halloween-sale-returns-limited-time-pricing-on-bundles-daily-...
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
22 REPLIES 22

Digikid1
Consultant
Strange. That sale started a couple days ago for me. Nothing worthwhile for me. 

LZoltowski
Champion

Digikid1 said:

Strange. That sale started a couple days ago for me. Nothing worthwhile for me. 

Yeah corrected the title, sorry.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

YoLolo69
Trustee
Great thanks!
Grabbed Edge of Nowhere finally!
Yeah I'm late to the party 😉

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 10700K,  RTX 3070, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, Oculus Rift CV1

Anonymous
Not applicable
Edge Of Nowhere is awesome, particularly if you're a fan of Lovecraft. One of my favourite VR games so far.

CrashFu
Consultant
Since I already had In Death and Edge Of Nowhere, that first bundle lets me get Artika for ~$15.  Quite the deal, and I'm thinking that'll be a great game to play for Halloween.

I love that the bundles work that way;  there's not as much pressure to wait for popular games to go on sale before buying them, because they just end up in bundles sooner or later and then you get the chance to nab related titles at a big discount.

I'm kind of curious how this system works out in terms of the developers' profits, though? Do they just agree to have their games discounted at a variable rate, or is there some kind of profit-splitting agreement involved, or what?
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

YoLolo69 said:

Great thanks!
Grabbed Edge of Nowhere finally!
Yeah I'm late to the party 😉

That's not a bad thing, compared to the initial release the game has been patched to support Touch and also got about 5 to 7 gigs of high-res textures. All good things come to those who wait   😉
Remember to crank up super-sampling, in Edge of Nowhere high levels of ss or not may correspond to being able to read text in documents clearly or not  B)

To me Edge of Nowhere feels like the best Tomb Raider pancake game multiplied by 10. So yes, it's another 95 % overall VR game and I still have absolutely no idea why Metacritic doesn't agree with me. Seriously.

https://youtu.be/kuCogO7W0ps

https://youtu.be/PaY-swcKaL0

I'm forcing ss 2.0, do I sometimes get 45 fps ASW? I don't know, I only remember the game being smooth as silk and the scenery being absolutely mind blowing  B)

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
I also grapped the ghouls pack yesterday to get Arktika.1 and In death .
 My library is growing, which is not a bad thing. ❤️ VR
Be good, die great !

CrashFu
Consultant

RuneSR2 said:

To me Edge of Nowhere feels like the best Tomb Raider pancake game multiplied by 10. So yes, it's another 95 % overall VR game and I still have absolutely no idea why Metacritic doesn't agree with me. Seriously.

Maybe because when it came out a lot of people had this narrow-minded idea that all VR games have to be first-person and motion-controlled (or they "aren't really VR games"?)
:tongue:

I feel bad for the people who foolishly passed up on so many good VR games because of that sentiment.  Hopefully, they'll pick them up now because of these bundles, and finally see what they missed out on.
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

YoLolo69
Trustee
That's exactly what I just read on another forum about another VR game third person, Hellblade Senua's sacrifice. Some people are offended it's third person and not a first person with Touch control. I mean they are really angry and say they will never buy this!
They don't know what they miss...
And because I'm smarter (hummm hummm) and I know what I missed so far, I also grabbed Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice on sales on Steam right now (sad it's not there as I searched in our store).

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 10700K,  RTX 3070, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, Oculus Rift CV1