cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 - Can two Facebook accounts be registered to one Oculus Quest 2 unit?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Would I be able to register my Oculus Quest 2 with two Facebook accounts; my own and my son's Facebook account that way when he uses it, he uses his account to communicate with his friends and I use mind to communicate with only my friends.
5 REPLIES 5

Mazda_Ron
Expert Protege
if its anything like quest 1, no, you will have to factory reset the device to change users.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Multi-user is a feature that’s coming, but we don’t have a release date or any details yet. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

kojack
MVP
MVP
It would be nice if Facebook gave some more info on this, considering people will have the Quest 2 in a couple of days.
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

edpatterson
Honored Guest
Just got one for Christmas, would like to add my wife to it. Is it possible yet? Seems like a pretty basic feature to me.

JerTerSreds
Honored Guest

nalex66 said:

Multi-user is a feature that’s coming, but we don’t have a release date or any details yet. 

Any word on this feature yet?