cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 issues

Nomad27011
Sightseer
Hello everyone, this is my first visit and discussion. I seem to have 2 strikes against me on the Quest 2, I am left-handed AND disabled. It's in my legs, I cannot stand for very long and can't walk very far.
I'm having a lot of problems with the "Guardian" settings. If I stand up and set it then sit down when I go to apps, for instance in "First Steps" I am under the desk, similar issues in other apps.
And being left handed I'm having problems, for instance in "Gun Club VR" I cannot get the gun and holster to my left side, and similar issues in other apps. Adding to that, I am 50 and not very tech literate.

I would appreciate any advise, help, instructions, etc. that you can provide
5 REPLIES 5

MAJ0R-PAIN
Honored Guest
dang man nobody has responded to you, at all. I'm not a support guy or anything just a guy with a controller drift problem but I will try to help you the best that I can. I hat I have the same thing happen to me as far as the height adjustment. thing if you hold down the oculus button. for 4 or 5 seconds it will rest your positioning and if not you can just tap the same button the oculus one and it will take you back to the quick menu. and there it will give you the chance to redo the guarding again. I will go and play the gun club VR, again and see if I can figure that out for you. man  

The-Tinker51
Honored Guest
I have the same issue. I use the Oculus in my chair all the time and have the same thing happen. I just found a way to lower the floor in Guardian. Go to Settings and go to Guardian and adjust the floor. You may have a problem getting it all the way to the floor, but you can lower it a little. 

Nomad27011
Sightseer
Thank you I'll give it try.  At least I'm not the only one experiencing this issue.  Oculus should look into this and get us some support or maybe an upgrade.  I don't know how/where to get the idea to them.

Stefi.353
Explorer
Sur la page d'accueil à droite, il faut cliquer le bouton en bas "changer", la position assise est proposé, plus vous augmenté la jauge vers le haut plus votre hauteur par rapport au sol va augmenter dans le jeu et inversement. Une fois à l'intérieur, sur le panneau principal il y a, en bas à gauche, une roue crantée "paramètres" qui permet de choisir "gaucher". Il y a pas de holster latéral modifiable mais au niveau de la poitrine, un oval sert de holster : quand il devient vert vous pouvez lâcher, il est activer, cela est suffisant pour passer en mode gaucher. Les paramètres ont pleins de possibilités dont les bornes de didacticiels qui peuvent être activer. Bon jeu !

Nomad27011
Sightseer
Thank you!