cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Oculus Rift Next Generation 4K with Vibration Headset and extra accessories :)

pavlaras1
Level 2
I wish to see the next Oculus Rift Next Generation 4K with Vibration Headset.
πŸ™‚
For Example when someone does me a headshot I want to fill it on my head from the side that hit me ( Front - Rear - Left Side - Ride Side ).
Also I am interesting to be a Beta Tester.
πŸ™‚
As Extra Accessories we should have Foot Wrist Accessories so to kick enemies or balls or anything else.
Also if we need to jump the game could see if we really jump or not.
We can connect 2 headsets of VR at the same time so to play 2 Friends together.
If you need any help with developing I can help you.
I have 3 Degrees (Technician in Mechanotronics, Computer Software Enginnering, Developer Networking Communication).
πŸ™‚
8 REPLIES 8

FanzyPantz
Level 2
I only have two degrees and those are in Ergonomatics  and Hardware Space Psychology Flight Analytics. Maybe we can work together. I too am willing to Beta test. Maybe we can do it together and test out the Local MP VR feature... If you need any help with developing I can help you.
Just call me. Google my phone number, its under God.

LZoltowski
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Vibrating headset? Ugh ... Id rather not have my brain turned into grey goo ... 

2K per eye is going to be next gen. 4K per eye is just impractical given the hardware people have these days.

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another πŸ™‚

LZoltowski
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Adding to that what I would like to see is a new type of sensor, that scans your whole body Kinect style. For a true 3d presence.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another πŸ™‚

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well if we are wishing, I want the headset from Ready Player One.

Hiro_Protag0nist
Level 13
Bloody hell pavlaras, i know it was unlikely but for just a second...   πŸ˜„

wanoennogs
Level 5

The idea of a vibrating headset to me is ridiculous.  I have never understood the point of having a
controller vibrate.  I really do not see
the point of having the headset vibrate unless the point is to annoy the hell
out of people.   

inovator
Level 12
A controller that vibrates when done right provides alot of extra immersion in a game. I love that feature. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Back in the PS1 days my mate didn't tell me that his new PS1 controller had FFB and it 'surprised' the living shite out of me lmfao :smiley: