Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift Order Tracking

AleksBeer
Honored Guest
Hi guys,

Thought i'd open a thread specifically.

I've created a website which is the same as the Google Spreadsheet someone else created a while ago, I also imported most the data from the spreadsheet. Add your order number, date and status etc so we can maintain a (live) general idea of how many shipments have been sent out and when you're likely to get yours!

Check it out:

http://riftorders.aws.af.cm/

I'll be adding more filter, searching and sorting features soon.

Cheers
272 REPLIES 272

mihalski
Honored Guest
Great improvement, but you need to drop the second Order Date column heading 😛
There are a few other problems but I'm sure you're working on them.. This is the most glaring 😛

AleksBeer
Honored Guest
"mihalski" wrote:
There are a few other problems but I'm sure you're working on them.. This is the most glaring 😛

Are you talking about the Adjusted Order Date column?

Jay
Honored Guest
Much improved! 🙂

If it was up to me, I wouldn't keep the "estimates" around, they are completely useless at this point, at least for pre-orders.

AleksBeer
Honored Guest
"Jay" wrote:
Much improved! 🙂

If it was up to me, I wouldn't keep the "estimates" around, they are completely useless at this point, at least for pre-orders.

I had guys complaining about the lack of those columns so I'll keep them for now, thanks though. Any other suggestions?

Krisper
Explorer
I tried to update my order date, but it didn't change. What format does it need to be in?

Fidde
Honored Guest
First of all, a big thank you for your effort.

I added my details and they did show up correctly at first, including the order date, but now after a reload, my date has been reset to 1970... and I cannot update it.

My order number is 5488, and order date is: Aug 6, 2012 02:30 AM PDT

It would be nice to be able to update the comment field to be able to add info as we get it.

Thanks again.

AleksBeer
Honored Guest
"Fidde" wrote:
First of all, a big thank you for your effort.

I added my details and they did show up correctly at first, including the order date, but now after a reload, my date has been reset to 1970... and I cannot update it.

My order number is 5488, and order date is: Aug 6, 2012 02:30 AM PDT

It would be nice to be able to update the comment field to be able to add info as we get it.

Thanks again.

I'm working on the order dates at the moment, I'll fix your date asap. Having issues with converting the dates etc.

Ok I'll add in the notes field to the update section as well, thanks!

"Krisper" wrote:
I tried to update my order date, but it didn't change. What format does it need to be in?

Exactly how it appears on the sales page, but my codes not working 100%. It'll be fixed in a moment.

mihalski
Honored Guest
"AleksBeer" wrote:
"mihalski" wrote:

Are you talking about the Adjusted Order Date column?

No, at the time I looked at the page you had an additional copy of the Order Date column before the Status column and you had more column heading than columns. That's obviously been fixed since then.

Looking good 🙂

Mordred
Honored Guest
I tried adding my order, however i keep getting MYSQL Syntax errors.

I guess something isn't right.

My order info is:

Order ID: 049765
Purchase Date: Apr 7, 2013 11:11 AM PDT
Order Status: Ready - Your order is ready! We'll notify you as soon as it's shipped.

So i tried entering 049765 for the order number and Apr 7, 2013 11:11 AM PDT for the date.

2:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'order_date, order_status, location, alias, notes, date_joined) VALUES('049765', ' at line 1

I am assuming it is the date which isn't being parsed right.