cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus app crashing when linking my quest 2

BillieGee
Honored Guest

Hi, I have never tried link before and decided to try it out. Whenever I tried too load air link or normal link the oculus app on my desktop crashed and then restarted. I am running Intel i7 an nvidia geforce gtx 1060ti. please help me I've tried almost everything at this point:

Rolling back my drivers.

Updating my drivers.

restarting my quest and pc

using air link and normal link

every other potential fix under the sun!

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

What's up BilleGee?

The Oculus Link was designed to be as user-friendly as possible and we hate hearing when it doesn't work. Let's see what we can do to help out!

To start, here is our support page article on how to set up the Quest 2 with the Oculus Link. You probably already knew all of this, but it never hurts to get the basics covered. Please note the compatible graphics card table here.

Speaking of, would you be more specific about which graphics card you have? I see there is a GTX1060 3gb and 6gb, or did you mean the GTX1660ti?"

Now, once you doublecheck that article, and checked out that table, the next step is asking if any errors appear on your desktop. If so, reply to this post and let us know what they are. 

We'll be around to help out once you get back to us.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!