cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus help

donna.t.herron
Honored Guest

I am desperate fr help. My 8 year old has a oculus but his mom set it up in her boyfriend Facebook account. Boyfriend is out of the picture now and unreachable. Mom is in the hospital in icu and y grandson accidentally logged out of his account. I did an account on my Facebook thinking we could transfer everything but we can’t. He has been in tears the last 5 days. How can I fix this so he dose t loose everything he has bought? Please help, it’s hard enough with mom in the hospital and he needs this distraction

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

biscuitsngravyy
Retired Support

Hey @donna.t.herron! Our team just got your private message so we'll go ahead and continue the conversation with you privately so we can verify some account information and hopefully get your grandson back in the VR world as soon as possible!

55 BURGERS 55 FRIES 55 TACOS 55 PIES 55 COKES 100 TATER TOTS 100 PIZZAS 100 TENDERS 100 MEATBALLS 100 COFFEES 55 WINGS 55 SHAKES 55 PANCAKES 55 PASTAS 55 PEPPERS AND 155 TATERS

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AlphaDogs
Honored Guest

Best option is to DM support in this forum. They can unlink the Facebook account from the Meta account.. You can then log into the meta app using the email account you originally set up the oculus account with. All your apps will remain in your oculus account if they were all purchased through that account. You won’t lose them.

Thank you. I hope it was their moms email hopefully I can ask her tomorrow.

biscuitsngravyy
Retired Support

Hey @donna.t.herron! Our team just got your private message so we'll go ahead and continue the conversation with you privately so we can verify some account information and hopefully get your grandson back in the VR world as soon as possible!

55 BURGERS 55 FRIES 55 TACOS 55 PIES 55 COKES 100 TATER TOTS 100 PIZZAS 100 TENDERS 100 MEATBALLS 100 COFFEES 55 WINGS 55 SHAKES 55 PANCAKES 55 PASTAS 55 PEPPERS AND 155 TATERS