cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus not working with games ?

Hveding
Honored Guest
hi.

I cant get oculus rift dk2 to work with no games at all.. Just some games from oculus website.
But not games like Assetto corsa, outlast, BF4, skyrim, DCS world.. Ye, no games.. War thunder works fine 🙂
In rift display mode i cant change it, it is locked to "extended desktop to the HMD". No idea if it has anything with that, but i cant change it.
Plz some help 🙂

-Hveding
4 REPLIES 4

ThreeDeeVision
Superstar
Games need to be compatible to work with the Rift, and each game has a different set of steps to get the game working well on the DK2. I would search these forums for the specific game and see how others did it.

I can tell you from experience that most games work better in extended mode.

Assetto Corsa needs the DK2 set to the primary monitor and you have the menus on your regular monitor and the game starts up on the DK2. You will need to use WinKey+Shift+Arrow key to move Steam to your monitor after making the DK2 primary.
i7 5960X @ 3.8 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 PC2800 | GTX Titan X Pascal | Win 10 64 bit | Asus ROG PG348Q | EVGA X99 Classified

cybereality
Grand Champion
Half of those games you list aren't even officially supported, so it's not surprising they don't work.

See my guide: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=16768
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Hveding
Honored Guest
But i see a ton of people posting assetto corsa gameplay with oculus.. And alot of other games.. -.-'

Hveding
Honored Guest
I also have vorpX and can see alot of people playing skyrim with it.