cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus referral program

Kcor24248
Honored Guest

I sent my Aunt a referral to buy an Oculus quest 2 and it said that when she used my link we would each get $60 in store credit. She went and bought one through the Oculus website and activated her account and got only $30 and I didn’t get anything. It has been 30 days and I still have nothing. How do I get my store credit. 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Kcor24248! We're excited for the Oculus family to grow bigger and stronger, and we definitely understand wanting to take advantage of that credit. To make some headway, we'll just need a few pieces of information from you, so we can work on getting that referral credit to you.

Since we'll be dealing with sensitive information from this point onward, we'd ask that you please reach out to us in a private message. Please click on our name to get to our profile page, then click Send a Message to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We'll need this information for both you and the person who you referred:

• Full name

• Email Address

• Oculus Alias / Username

In addition, we'll also need this information:

• Images or pictures showing the referrer's Oculus app showing that the person referred has accepted the referral.

• Both accounts nationality & what currency the app store is in.

• The serial number of the referred user's device

• Confirmation the referral was sent before the activation date of the referred user's device.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!