cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus share not working

2oonLink
Explorer
Oculus share is not working on chrome/mac. Tried to hit the download button, but that only refreshes the page. Any suggestions?
If I am doing something stupid, don't yell at me or say derogatory terms, just tell me how to fix the problem please.
🙂
6 REPLIES 6

emart756
Honored Guest
Did you ever solve this? I'm on PC and am having the same issues

Welby
Adventurer
Yes i've the same issues,i can deduce there are a problem with Share section!

TheArcheaon
Honored Guest
"2oonLink" wrote:
Oculus share is not working on chrome/mac. Tried to hit the download button, but that only refreshes the page. Any suggestions?
If I am doing something stupid, don't yell at me or say derogatory terms, just tell me how to fix the problem please.
🙂

its not chrome, I'm on a windows 7 machine and I currently have no problems with the share site.
VR Pilot!

Welby
Adventurer
"TheArcheaon" wrote:
"2oonLink" wrote:
🙂

its not chrome, I'm on a windows 7 machine and I currently have no problems with the share site.

This is very strange.. i've windows 7 and chrome too but when i try to download something it just refresh the page.

Strange..

Edit: If can be useful to fix the problem,information about youtube videos,rate,confort level and comments were in "loading" status all the time.

Welby
Adventurer
"genermcmillan" wrote:
Dear please try this with any other browser....:)..It may be the problem of your current browser.

I've tried with Internet explorer too yesterday,however today all seems be ok!!

I

Tripper
Honored Guest
I'm still having the problem, tried on apple new maverick os, and pc running windows 7, chrome and E. no luck