cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculuscloud

cleverusername
Explorer
Just saw at reddit that oculuscloud links back to oculusvr. So I was part of Dwango a long time ago in a galaxy far away, and romero was on board but not carmack. Anyways like I commented over there, the big finance guys were working on quantum tunneling to get the edge of sending information from one part of the planet to the other. Great Fun!

http://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/20dtlg/oculuscloudcom_redirects_you_to_oculusvrcom/

And for those really interested Larry Krauss has posted youtube videos talking about the energy requirements to keep advancing information processing for modern civilizations and I think he only gave us 250 more years of growth. (that the energy requirements would start taking the entire resources of our whole solar system beyond that so not doable?) The guy that used to run the oil drum said all the uNHw (ultra high net worth - 50 mil plus) peeps he dealt with said peak energy is coming in our lifetime long before this 250 years krauss predicted, but KBK tells me perhaps there are new frontiers to keep the party going! LOL!
mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4123 I am looking into that LEEP VR I lack practical 3d knowledge, I have found some good links, but I am not sure if they are the ones you were talking about. Would you mind direct linking me to them? :oops:
4 REPLIES 4

Charge
Explorer
"cleverusername" wrote:
Just saw at reddit that oculuscloud links back to oculusvr. So I was part of Dwango a long time ago in a galaxy far away, and romero was on board but not carmack. Anyways like I commented over there, the big finance guys were working on quantum tunneling to get the edge of sending information from one part of the planet to the other. Great Fun!

http://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/20dtlg/oculuscloudcom_redirects_you_to_oculusvrcom/

And for those really interested Larry Krauss has posted youtube videos talking about the energy requirements to keep advancing information processing for modern civilizations and I think he only gave us 250 more years of growth. (that the energy requirements would start taking the entire resources of our whole solar system beyond that so not doable?) The guy that used to run the oil drum said all the uNHw (ultra high net worth - 50 mil plus) peeps he dealt with said peak energy is coming in our lifetime long before this 250 years krauss predicted, but KBK tells me perhaps there are new frontiers to keep the party going! LOL!

Is that 250 years of growth with or without nuclear fusion?

cleverusername
Explorer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_AEjBCD57E Charge here is the video, it took a lot of my time to go back and find it, can you do us the service of watching it and telling us specifically if he mentions that issue or not and at what time point is in the video? My memory is faulty and I may have some details wrong. As we build these large interconnected networks all over the planet though it seems his ideas here on information processing and the energy required are relevant?
mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4123 I am looking into that LEEP VR I lack practical 3d knowledge, I have found some good links, but I am not sure if they are the ones you were talking about. Would you mind direct linking me to them? :oops:

KBK
Protege
For those who care to explore, the 'free for all' on what we sometimes call 'over unity' technologies, has begun in earnest.

Besides the 100 plus years of suppression and "murder/death/kill/erasure/ridicule/'don't look'/'distract-the masses' that has occurred in this area, it rises regardless.

Recently, a good fifty different variations on gravity/vortex/mass type devices have appeared, and the LENR field is busting WIDE OPEN, in a good 20-30 variants that are becoming more numerous, by the week, and soon by the day.

Nevertheless, you won't find any of this in mainstream news, not one one single iota will ever appear there. All because it moves as far away as is possible -from centralization of power and control, is the consensus.

It shows all the signs of busting open almost as fast as the number of rift applications is increasing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just the tiniest tip of the iceberg. The world population does not want wars, but oligarchs sure do. Sociopaths hate losing, they especially hate losing control, losing empire. Well. Tough shit. You get back what you put out.

My point is, if one thinks that the information flow is going to slow due to energy issues, they have no idea. The energy available to the individual is not really infinite in these cases, but it is a few logs above what they have now. 100kw per individual, in availability, no time or use limits? Not necessary, but easily doable.

There are dangers involved in these areas of energy creation and use... and I'm not desirous to state where and what they are, it's bad enough as it is. The problem is that this is inevitable, unstoppable, and on the verge of breaking into the mainstream public view. The problem is one of breaking dimensional fabric in the given local time/space. Temporal/mass representation and cohesion in the 'darkmatter/local field' where the device may be 'located'.

Some types of devices are 'not so good' in that regard. Explaining the potential problems is explaining the specifics is explaining the methodologies.

Our problem is one of the fanatic, the cracker, the blinkered war monger, the radical, etc... that thinks and lives by their ass and their balls. Such devices will be available to that mind as well. What to do when suppression fails and humanity is also not developed? The corollary is that many (who have explored this question) think the idiocy and the radicalization is due to the limiting and the suppression (the monkey beaten into the corner and still beaten for doing as asked). IMO, they're not wrong. Both extremes have some truth, both have some misconceptions, and the outcome of the quandary is a mystery.

May you live in interesting times.
Intelligence... is not inherent - it is a point in understanding. Q: When does a fire become self sustaining?

cleverusername
Explorer
I heard a plane went missing over in Asia kbk! Were u recreating the Philadelphia experiment and whisked it off into some wormhole? I love your tenacity kbk and u make a lot of good points. U r keeping up with your keelynet yes? This seems to be an important topic to u and krauss is no slouch, what specifically do u find wrong w his analysis in the video? He could be wrong, misscomprehending or even obfuscating to keep others in the dark.