cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of Purchase Needed

nuyorican4u
Honored Guest

My employer requires confirmation that I purchased an annual subscription to Supernatural. I purchased it via Oculus on June 3, 2022. I don't recall receiving an email confirmation at time of purchase. Is there any way I can request another email be sent? My spam filter mightve sent it to the Junk folder.  My employer is specifically wanting the confirmation to show the date of purchase,  amount, and the App name (i.e. Supernatural). Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @nuyorican4u! We completely get how important it can be to have all the documentation needed (especially when it comes to work), so we'd be more than happy to get this handled for you as quickly as possible!

We'll be needing some additional information, though, so please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here, then click "Send a Message" to privately message us (and remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message)! We look forward to hearing back from you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @nuyorican4u! We completely get how important it can be to have all the documentation needed (especially when it comes to work), so we'd be more than happy to get this handled for you as quickly as possible!

We'll be needing some additional information, though, so please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here, then click "Send a Message" to privately message us (and remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message)! We look forward to hearing back from you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!