cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 has horrible download speeds

Smartrider48
Level 2

I just purchased Walkabout Mini Golf, which was heavily discounted for Black Friday. And the game is only 3GB and it's been downloading the game for 3 days straight now. And the worst part is it's not even halfway done. I know my internet is crappy, but I can download 3 gigs on my computer or Xbox in about 1-3 hours sometimes faster. Why is the download taking forever this time around I noticed it with other games too that they take much longer than any other device I own. I've tried restarting my router and the headset and it's fixed nothing. Any possible solutions or reasoning behind this?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Smartrider48, we see you need a bit of help with your games. No worries, you should send us a PM so we can get this sorted out for you! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Smartrider48 we wanted to make sure that everything was resolved for you, so we are contacting you for a follow-up. If you still need help, please feel free to send us a private message.