cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest+ Subscription Question.

VRTates
Honored Guest

I know we get to keep the two monthly games we redeem each month (as long as we have a valid subscription), but what about the other group of rotating games? If I redeem every game offered in March, will they always be available as long as I have a subscription, or do I lose access when they are swapped out for something else?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

With a monthly or annual subscription to Meta Quest+, you will receive access to two VR apps selected by Meta each month. You can redeem these apps during the month in which they are offered. Once claimed, they will be available in your App Library, as long as you are subscribed to Meta Quest+.

You will also receive access to a catalogue of apps curated by Meta. These apps will change over time as new apps are added and other apps leave the catalogue. You don't need to claim these apps and they're available to play, as long as they're in the catalogue and you are subscribed.

https://www.meta.com/en-gb/help/quest/articles/in-vr-experiences/oculus-apps/meta-quest-plus/

Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @VRTates 🙂

the game catalog is a rotating program.

My understanding of this system is: you have access and can play a game for the time it's in the catalog program. If a game is replaced by another game, you don't have access to the previous game anymore.

The game catalog program just started in March.....I don't think, those games will change every month. They'll probably stay longer in the catalog before they will replaced with another one.

With a monthly or annual subscription to Meta Quest+, you will receive access to two VR apps selected by Meta each month. You can redeem these apps during the month in which they are offered. Once claimed, they will be available in your App Library, as long as you are subscribed to Meta Quest+.

You will also receive access to a catalogue of apps curated by Meta. These apps will change over time as new apps are added and other apps leave the catalogue. You don't need to claim these apps and they're available to play, as long as they're in the catalogue and you are subscribed.

https://www.meta.com/en-gb/help/quest/articles/in-vr-experiences/oculus-apps/meta-quest-plus/

Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3