5 REPLIES 5

jsyblade
Honored Guest
honest in goal and stupid in patent

KRolo

sobchak
Honored Guest
What are you even talking about?

If you're wondering why comments of yours are being moderated, usually the answer lies in closer, objective interpretation of the comments or retorts you're referring to.

Wookiee
Honored Guest
First I have heard of anything, none of mine have been unfairly moderated.

Regards, Wook.

P.S. I resent the term sheeple when referring to peoples ignorance of something only you could know.

cybereality
Grand Champion
The staff here moderates the forum, but we will very rarely edit or delete posts. We don't have set rules here, I think everyone is pretty laid back about things. However if we feel a post is out-of-line we, of course, reserve the right to remove it. If everyone is being civil and mature, there should be no reason to remove anything. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

KuraIthys
Honored Guest
I have no idea of the context, so I honestly can't say if you're being treated unfairly or not.

I personally haven't seen much evidence of moderation of any kind on this forum. That's not to say there is none of course, but given some of the things that have been said without any action being taken, it's difficult to believe there is any heavy-handed moderation going on here.

I've seen my fair share of forums where the moderation is... incredibly strict, to the point of stupidity.
That does not mean however, that it should be OK to just say anything whatsoever without consequence.

But, as I have no idea what you've said that's been deleted or modified, who am I to judge if you're being treated fairly or not?