cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAVE ECHO VR

Raemus
Protege

I started playing Echo Arena during the beta in 2017 and I have not left the game since. The community has grown from strength to strength and it would be a huge shame to see such an amazing game disappear for no good reason. 

I took part in the very first VR tournament and know first hand just how great this game could become as an e-sport, given the time and right opportunity, as well as exposure. It is a big part of thousands of peoples lives and it would be a shame to just throw the game away without any consideration for the community that has grown around it. 

Many of us are happy to pay a subscription to keep the servers running if 'profits' really are a big reason why you are shelving the game. 

You can see by this petition at the bottom of this message, that over 10000 people care about the game and the list is still growing. It would be a shame to let it disappear for good. 

I hope the decision makers at Meta take note of this. We, as the community will not give up without a fight.

https://www.change.org/p/save-echo-vr

3 REPLIES 3

Raemus
Protege

#saveecho

talldude1080
Explorer

this is the biggest vresport and one of the strongest examples of the metaverse that exsist.

AstrosaurusVO
Explorer

SaveEchoVR! Our favorite game can't die like this