cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SKYBOX beta testers needed (Oculus Go)

Skybox.xyz
Level 4

Hi friends,

We are SKYBOX STUDIO. Some of you might be familiar with our product: SKYBOX VR VIDEO PLAYER

Oculus Go now supports 72Hz refresh rates. A lot could be done with that extra fps. It could make movies less flashy (especially the white portion). It could make the environment more immersive.

However we are not certain how this upgrade will influence our user experience. And as our user group grows, we can't afford making this type of changes without beta testing with real users any more.

So we came to you guys for help, and here is how it goes:

1. We are currently only looking for beta testers with Oculus Go
  2. The beta testers will be getting a different version of SKYBOX when beta testing is needed for new features.
  3. You guys can report any complaints or improvements ideas directly to me at support@skybox.xyz. (Please include BETA TEST in email title)
  4. The beta versions will be released sporadically. There will be a notice sent to you couple of days before a new beta gets released with simple description of the features, and you can opt out for the update if you don't like what you see. Again, just email me for it.
  5. If you are interested in becoming a beta user, please send your Oculus registered email address to me at support@skybox.xyz
  6. If you no longer wish to be a beta tester, also please email me and I will get you off the list right away.
  7. Please note that being beta testers can be rough sometimes because the new features or upgrade can influence you negatively depending on your own usage patterns. So please don't get too mad when this happens and just talk to me 🙂 I'm sure we will solve it for you very quickly.
Sincerely,

Andy Jianyi Ye
Product Manager
SKYBOX STUDIO
1 REPLY 1

Digikid1
Level 12
@cybereality multiple threads