cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved oculus VR videos location?

Eyeball_36
Honored Guest
Hi all,

while led browsing the just for you section I found two videos I liked and clicked the save or bookmark tab, a screen popped up saying I could find my saved videos in my library but they are no where to be found.

am I looking in the wrong place?

i have tried looking in my library, Samsung videos and oculus videos and still can’t see the saved clips.

any help will be much appreciated,

thanks
6 REPLIES 6

T418L
Honored Guest
I know this old post, but really i want to know the asnwer too

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here - I "save" some of the videos but I can't find the bookmarks anywhere....

SavoyGaming
Honored Guest
Yeh, what the actual fuck.  Where is this section Oculus?

dskillin
Protege
Videos I saved showed up on the Home Screen
snxevogxa5ug.jpg

Sounds and looks like a good answer, BUT I can't find THAT screen.  I know this sounds stupid but my home screen doesn't look like that.

ShiroTenko
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey @DrVJMJ, I see you are looking for a way to view your saved videos correct? Since this post is from 2018 and that screenshot was from 2020, things could've change from those times. I do know that the home menu is now the universal menu with a bit of different selections. There's also the files app that you can use to access your saved videos, if that's what you are looking for.

You can check out the article on how to access the files app here, and here

I'll be locking the thread now since this is quite old to be helpful. If there is any issues with viewing your saved videos, I highly encourage you to open up a new thread of your own.

“There are only four rules you need to remember: make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.” -Leonard Snart.